Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Off To A Slow Start

Well, it's two whole weeks (seems that much time has passed) and not one comment. I would have thought someone would have stumbled on the blog site or one of the customers or vendors from At The Warehouse would have put in a few words. I'll have to put on my strategy cap and think about this one. I've been looking at the blogs from Brooklyn, NY. Talking about having it together, there is one or more from each neighborhood. It's a great way to communicate. Now Google Albany and blogs and what do you get. HA, did you think I would just tell you. And don't say how can you compare Albany to New York. I'm not, it's neighborhood to neighborhood. That's what I hope can happen in North Albany. It's a long way away since there are hardly any tenants. Well there is Matt from Bomber's just down the street. So come follow Matt and find an old building and turn it into a great loft space or a kick ass restaurant or an art colony.